Thursday, July 4, 2013

NOTD and Happy 4th!

I think I found my new favorite nail polish which is what inspired this quick NOTD post!
 
Sinful Colors -Sail La Ve, $1.99 at Walgreens
NYC In a New York Minute - Grand Central Station, $1.99 at Walmart

I was feeling a little festive for the Fourth but didn't want to go true blue on my fingers, I usually reserve the dark colors for my toes.  I picked this polish out of my stash and I am loving it!  It's a very soft blue, almost purple.  Would you call this periwinkle?  I believe this color is a limited edition but last time I was at Walgreens they still had it!  It is in their Sail La Ve collection, and the actual name of this polish is Sail La Ve, how convenient!  I think you can find Sinful Colors at Target and Walmart too.
 
I am loving NYC's In a New York Minute, Grand Central Station as a top coat.  This has been working better than the last two top coat polishes I've tried and it dries fast too.  Plus it's cheap!
 
I really like Sinful Color nail polishes, as with all brands there are hits and misses but their cream formula polishes usually work great for me and the price is hard to beat.  It's even a sweeter deal when Walgreens runs their Sinful Color sales!
 
Happy Fourth of July!


2 comments: